- The organisers and committee are currently processing the proceedings. Due to the overwhelming number of submissions, we apologise for the delay but ask for your patience as this has been a monumental task due to everyone working full time and the challenge to obtain commitment from so many reviewers that we require for teh different subject areas.
- All IKUWA6 presenters (for papers & posters) are invited to submit their articles or short reports for publication in the proceedings. The proceedings will be peer-reviewed.
- Articles should be around 5000 words for the main text. Whislt there is some flexibility, try not to significantly exceed this word limit. Contact the Editors if you have concerns.
- The sequence of author names in your article/s, if there are multiple authors, must be identical to the IKUWA6 conference program.
- Notes for Authors were emailed on 15 March 2017; please read these carefully to expedite the process for review. If you did not receive it, it is available here.
- Authors are to ensure that they have obtained permission to use any material (e.g. images, publication of fieldwork or results) for which they do not own copyright—please obtain necessary permissions for both PRINT and OPEN ACCESS publication. Please respect the intellectual property rights of others, and ensure that you cite or reference your sources appropriately.
- Include page numbers for all in-text citations, where applicable.
- For queries, contact: email@example.com
- English only
RECOMMENDED GENERAL FORMAT (may not apply to all types of articles):
- Main title (in sentence case)
- Author name/s, full professional/contact address & email (under main article title)
- Abstract (approximately 200 words)
- Key words (up to 5)
- Historical background
- Main content
- Methodology / Analysis
- Results / Interpretation
- Acknowledgements (optional)
- Appendices (optional)
To submit your article for blind, peer review for publication in the IKUWA6 Proceedings, go to:
http://archaeopresspublishing.com/ojs/index.php/ikuwa6 (If you are a new user to the OJS system, download and follow the Submissions Registration and Insructions here)