The NAS is pleased to invite members to join an NAS trip to the Kas Archipelago in Antalya, Turkey in 2014.
Hosted by Dr Güzden Varinlioglu, an NAS Senior Tutor from the Underwater Research Society (SAD) www.sad.org.tr
Diving will be on a variety of sites including the Kas Archeopark (18-30m) as presented by SAD at the 2012 NAS Conference. The diving qualification rquired for these trips are: BSAC Dive Leader, PADI Deep Diver or Tech40, or equivalent.
Other dive sites that might be visited around the Kas Archipelago include:
- Besmi wreck - 40 meters
- Üçkaya wreck site - 30 meters
- Kanyon (Dimitri) wreck - 40 meters
For more information on dive sites in Kas please visit: http://en.dragoman-turkey.com/print.jsp?p=14433
Non-diving activities will include a Boat Tour of Kekova Sunken City and a Hiking Tour of Phellos-Antiphellos!
Cost: £900.00 per person
-Transfers from Antalya airport to Kas
- 7 night bed and breakfast in 3-star hotel (in shared twin rooms)
- Boat trip to Kekova, “The sunken city”
- Diving tanks and diving weights hire
- Trekking to Phellos and Antiphellos antique sites
- Lunch (includes the diving, trekking and boat trip days)
- Snacks (includes the diving, trekking and boat trip days)
- Antalya Archaeology Museum tour tickets
- Local transportation
- NAS member of staff as a host escort
Does not include: Return flights to Antalya (to arrive in Antalya on the 22nd November and departing Antalya
on 1st December 2014) or evening meals.
Booking: A deposit of £300.00 will be due on booking. The remaining balance of £600.00 will be due on the 1st September 2014. Deposits will be refunded if the trip does not go ahead. This trip is open to a maximum of 20 people and will only go ahead if we recieve 10 or more bookings.